Subject: RE: Internet sources
From: "Christopher, Keith" <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 09:31:08 -0500

One can still access the files on tomahawk via gopher. FYI 8-)

Keith Christopher
gopher tomahawk.welch.jhu.edu

 ----------
From: lightwave
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Internet sources
Date: Friday, January 19, 1996 5:59PM

Greetings,

As someone new to the whole Lightwave mailing list, I;m wondering if
anyone could point me to any good lightwave sites on the internet.
I'm looking for a good source of models, plugins, textures and the
like.  PARTICULARLY PLUGINS!!

I've heard of Tomahawk, but for some reason- I cant connect there,
Netscape tells me it lost the socket connection or something equally
cryptic, but lets me go everywhere else.  I've been to 3D site, but
its all 3DS stuff, and no fun to convert.

Also....whats the address for the NEWTEK ftp site????

Thanks in advance......  now all I need is an Elastic Reality mailing
list!

Adrian.

"...the Internet... society alchemized in a binary bath..."